Thank you for clicking on the Donate Button!
Support from the cognitive science community will ensure the continuation of the exciting, esteemed interdisciplinary activities of the Cognitive Science Program.
How to contribute
- Go to http://www.uafoundation.org/
- Hover over the tab “Find a Gift Opportunity” and click on “Giving Search.”
- Type in "Cognitive Science" and click “Search”. The list of Cognitive Science accounts will be listed below. Click on the fund/account you would like to support. You will be routed to a donation form with the account name entered on it.
- Complete the donation form
- Click on the “Donate Now” button at the bottom of the page.
For general support of the program, donations can be made to Cognitive Science Program (Designation Description = Cognitive Science Program Admin Support, account #20-10-1939).
To support graduate students who have declared Cognitive Science as their Ph.D. minor, donations can be made to Cognitive Science Student Support (account # 20-10-2175). Types of support include fellowships, research awards, and contributions to the cost of conference travel.
For contributions devoted to a specific purpose, donations can be made the Cognitive Science Gift Account (#20-10-1938). If at all possible, please discuss your intentions with Mary Peterson, Cognitive Science Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org, 520-621-5365) prior to making a donation to this account.